Today, Fixya is excited to introduce Fixboard! Fixboard is our new free dashboard that allows brands to tap into the world’s largest wealth of post-purchase data. The Fixboard provides statistics and analysis on brands’ biggest issues, most commonly asked questions, insight into competitor strengths and weaknesses, and a customer service channel that was previously unavailable.
To explore the Fixboard, visit: http://www.fixya.com/fixboard
Today, Fixya is excited to announce that we have released an Android version of our Fixya App! Users can now use the camera on their Android devices to communicate their problems or help others by providing video solutions for free.
The Fixya Android app is now available on the Google Play store. We’re proud to have the Fixya app available on a new platform and look forward to the video problems and solutions that will be posted by the Fixya community!
Visit the Google Play Store to Install Fixya for Android.
“Get To Know An Expert” will be regular feature on the FixYa blog where we profile some of the up and coming stars in the FixYa Expert community. Today we profile Cars & Trucks devotee Bill Boyd. His FixYa profile can be found by clicking here.
Bill Boyd is one of the hottest new Cars & Trucks Experts on FixYa today. During his time on FixYa, Bill has solved over 500 cars and trucks questions and earned the Greenhorn, Cheetah, Scholar, and Problem Solver achievements.
Bill was nice enough to sit down with us for a Q&A session where he answered questions about his background, experience, and the best way for askers to get a detailed solution to their problem.
Continue reading …
You spoke and we listened.
Locating products and answering questions is now even easier than before with the addition of 967 product categories to the FixYa catalog.
For Experts, this makes your job that much easier. With a more rigorous category definition system, your ability to find your niche and make it your own is an asset that will both improve your experience on the site and give you even more tools to continue providing the best solutions on the world wide web. This is made possible in the following ways:
- Expanded Categories: With more categories for you to choose from when answering problems, it’s easier than ever to find something you absolutely love and become the top expert in your field.
- Improved Category Filters: Looking to search for questions about a specific product or brand? How about a common problem that you know you can fix? Utilize the category filters in each category to drill down and find the questions you want to answer.
- Seamless Transition:If the name of one of your categories is being changed or combined with another we handle everything for you by immediately adding it to your category list in the Answer section. No fuss, no hassle. You don’t have to do a thing.
- Easier To Ask, Easier To Answer: They say what’s good for the goose is good for the gander. We don’t really know what that means so we have a different saying around the office—what’s good for the Asker is good for the Expert. With a wider range of categories and products for users to ask about, the questions that flow into your categories will be more defined and fit perfectly into your area of expertise.
- Save Your Search: Found a product you like or a brand you love to answer questions about? Save that search and easily access every question from fellow FixYa users as soon as they roll in.
Continue reading …
FixYa is proud to announce that Dennis Weid, also known as EmissionWiz, has been named Expert of the Month.
One quick look at his resume tells it all—Dennis has earned FixYa’s illustrious Expert of The Week badge a whopping 18 (yes, 18) times and has solved over 44,100 problems on the site. His specialty is Cars & Trucks where he has helped 14,077 people and counting get back safely on the road.
Dennis fits the bill for all of the criteria users look for when asking questions on FixYa. His answers are quick, reliable, and never fail to provide more than enough information for a user encountering a product issue. His ability to work with complex issues and efficiently diagnose the problem speaks volumes to both his passion and intelligence.
Continue reading …