Update: It’s Now or Never: 1 day left to vote for FixYa at TwiistUp
Ok, it’s crunch time! There’s one day left to vote for tech support site FixYa at Santa Monica’s TwiistUp event. I just got the media list and if FixYa won TwiistUp, we’d be in Forbes, LA Weekly and LA Times to name a few. Show us the love, tell your friends and make us a media darling.
VOTE FOR FIXYA HERE: http://tu5.twiistup.com/entries#1165
Below are the top 5 reasons you should vote for FixYa:
1. We Save You Time: Rather than making you read an entire manual or wait on hold for customer service, we provide fast and easy access to product info.
2. We’re Empowering: We teach you how to fix and troubleshoot your own gadgets, computers, appliances and even cars. And in turn, you can teach others.
3. We’re Green: We’ve got 13 million monthly visitors who are fixing their products instead of putting them into landfills. Pretty sweet eh?
4. We Save You Money: We help you save money by avoiding repair and replacement costs.
5. We Share Our Success: Our top experts can earn cash just by answering questions.
VOTE FOR US
*UPDATE: We had whopping online support for FixYa at TwiistUp. Thanks to everyone who voted for us and congratulations to Cogi and TotSpot. We hope our competitors will visit us to fix their computers and cradles. ;)