You spoke and we listened.
Locating products and answering questions is now even easier than before with the addition of 967 product categories to the FixYa catalog.
For Experts, this makes your job that much easier. With a more rigorous category definition system, your ability to find your niche and make it your own is an asset that will both improve your experience on the site and give you even more tools to continue providing the best solutions on the world wide web. This is made possible in the following ways:
- Expanded Categories: With more categories for you to choose from when answering problems, it’s easier than ever to find something you absolutely love and become the top expert in your field.
- Improved Category Filters: Looking to search for questions about a specific product or brand? How about a common problem that you know you can fix? Utilize the category filters in each category to drill down and find the questions you want to answer.
- Seamless Transition:If the name of one of your categories is being changed or combined with another we handle everything for you by immediately adding it to your category list in the Answer section. No fuss, no hassle. You don’t have to do a thing.
- Easier To Ask, Easier To Answer: They say what’s good for the goose is good for the gander. We don’t really know what that means so we have a different saying around the office—what’s good for the Asker is good for the Expert. With a wider range of categories and products for users to ask about, the questions that flow into your categories will be more defined and fit perfectly into your area of expertise.
- Save Your Search: Found a product you like or a brand you love to answer questions about? Save that search and easily access every question from fellow FixYa users as soon as they roll in.